Oh No! There Goes My Heart!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alice's Wonderland

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Alice's Wonderland Empty Alice's Wonderland

Post  Neutrals Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:11 am

A large pink and purple ribbon floats in midair above Wonderland. Youn reaches up to it, giggles, and clips it with a large pair of scissors. "The Wonderland Roleplay is officially born!" she shouts to the crowd below her.
Neutrals
Neutrals

Number of posts : 77
Livin' Where? : In a shoe box.
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

Alice's Wonderland Empty Re: Alice's Wonderland

Post  Neutrals Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:15 am

Youn sat silently on the bright red and yellow polka-dotted toadstools. As the breeze whipped her hair about in thousands of tiny strands, she closed her eyes and breathed in. 'What a lovely morning," she whispered to herself. Her ears twitched in appreciation.
Neutrals
Neutrals

Back to top Go down

Alice's Wonderland Empty Nym Nym Begins.

Post  OneNerveAtATime Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:31 am

The world floated by Nym Nym as he pranced along. His whiskers and ears twitched as the air blew against him. He was content because he had his two favorite things in the world at that moment: peace and quiet. As he pondered over this, the annoying bunny girl came into his vision. He quickly steered his body away from her site path. He didn't want to repeat last time. He shuddered at the memory.
OneNerveAtATime
OneNerveAtATime

Number of posts : 98
Livin' Where? : Somewhere over the Rainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  CHIPSAHOYS Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:34 am

The Mad Hattress looked at the pink and purple ribbon, happiness was alight on her face.
"Well, this calls for a party! We need tea, and biscuts and oh, the party this will be! I have to invite Youn and Nym Nym and well, anyone really. What about that old mouse...Can't have a tea party without the mouse. Oh, but Nym Nym won't like mice will he? Ah well, the mouse lives in the tea pot, doesn't matter much anyway." She skipped around the large banquet table organizing the chipped cups and plates, none that really matched either. They happened to be the same dishes her father used and his father before that. She hopped two steps to the cupboard and pulled out the pink teapot.
"Oh, Mr. Mouse. Mr. MOUSE!" Hiccup. "There you are. We're going to have a TEA PARTY! Wouldn't that be just wonderful! We have to invite everyone! Now, I want you to do the invitations. Your hand-writting is so much better than mine...OK, please write, 'Dear Wonderland, In celebration of the Wonderland Grand Opening I would like you to all come to a tea party. There will be much fun and merriment. I do hope you come. Formaly, The Mad Hattress.', there. That looks good." She peered down at the mouse's tiny handwriting.
"Please send those right away, Mr. Mouse." It scurried out of the teapot and off with the invites. "What a grand party it will be!"
CHIPSAHOYS
CHIPSAHOYS
Admin

Number of posts : 109
Livin' Where? : FLO-RIDA
Registration date : 2008-08-09

https://missing-heart.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Neutrals Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:48 am

Youn was dazing off while watching the clouds drift across the sky. Then she smelled him. She wrinkled her nose, and then laughed. Leaping up from her favorite toadstool, she gracefully landed on the soft, green grass. She excitedly bounced over to the cat. "Nym Nym!" she squealed in delight. "Oh how I've missed you! When was the last time I'd seen you, Nym? It's felt like forever! Oh, who's a cute kitty! You are! Yes you are!" She swept him up into her arms and kissed his nose over and over. "Aren't you just the sweetest wittle thing! Oh you're so cute!"
Neutrals
Neutrals

Back to top Go down

Post  OneNerveAtATime Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:03 pm

"I'm not cute! I'm an individual! Let me down, bunny girl!" Nym Nym squirmed trying to break free of her grasp. Why did he have to look cute to other people. He was a person, not someone's cuddle toy. "I order you this instant, let me down!"
OneNerveAtATime
OneNerveAtATime

Back to top Go down

Post  Neutrals Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:10 pm

She pulled him back to look at him. "Nym Nym, why don't you like me? I thought we were friends!" Tears began to well up in her eyes.
Neutrals
Neutrals

Back to top Go down

Post  OneNerveAtATime Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:14 pm

The cat sighed and stopped his squirming for a moment. "I like you. I just don't like being chased and being cuddled, which you have a habit of doing to me." Why did he have to be oh so small?
OneNerveAtATime
OneNerveAtATime

Back to top Go down

Post  Neutrals Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:16 pm

Very soon a large grin stretched across Youn's face. "Oh Nym! I knew you were just kidding!" She squeezed him and rubbed her cheek on his head before she gently put him back down on the ground.
Neutrals
Neutrals

Back to top Go down

Post  CHIPSAHOYS Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:38 pm

The Mad Hattress spotted Youn and Nym Nym farther up along the path. She skipped up to them, a plate of biscuts in one hand and the pink teapot in the other.
"Oh! Youn, Nym Nym, did you get my invites? I throwing a tea party. It will be absolutly wonderful, there's lemon tea and oh, this wonderful little pot of mango green tea, although it's not green, but it is very good. Oh, and the biscuts! There's a orange scone and this wondeful chocolate one, you just have to try this biscut, it's like nothing you've ever tried. Here." She thrushs the plate forward towards the bunny girl and cat.
"Try one!"
CHIPSAHOYS
CHIPSAHOYS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neutrals Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:56 pm

Youn immediately perked up when she heard about the tea and sweets. "Ooh! I'd love to!" she picked up an orange scone and took a bite. Through her last chew she said, "That's absolutely amazing, Hatter!" Then she turned to Nym and smiled. "Hey Kitty! Want a nibble?" She ripped off a piece and offered it to him. "Your tea party sounds so lovely!" she smiled back at the Mad Hatress.
Neutrals
Neutrals

Back to top Go down

Post  CHIPSAHOYS Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:03 pm

Mad Hattress beamed. "Oh it is absolutly lovely. I just love, love love tea parties! I would have one everyday if I could!" The top on the pink teapot began to shake and move. The little brown mouse peered out from the pot. "But you *hiccup* do have one *hiccup* every *hic* day."
"Ooh, you Mr. Mouse. I thought I told you to send the invitations. You've been sleeping in the teapot, again!" The mouse shugged and blinked a couple of times to get the sleep from his eyes. Mr. Mouse stared at Mad Hatter and Youn and then settled on Nym Nym in the bunny's arms. "CAT!" He fell from the rim of the pot and in the bottom of it. A faint echo was heard, "Eeek!"
"Oh, Mr. Mouse. Nym Nym won't hurt you. Right Nym Nym. Right wittle kitty, witty. Yes, you won't, nuh uh." She waggled a finger in front of Nym Nym's red eyes. "Aw."

Last edited by CHIPSAHOYS on Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
CHIPSAHOYS
CHIPSAHOYS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neutrals Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:08 pm

Youn giggled. "Mr. Nym Nym would never hurt anyone! He's one of the most wonderful friends you'll ever know!
Neutrals
Neutrals

Back to top Go down

Post  OneNerveAtATime Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:12 pm

The cat glared at her wagging finger. "I'm not a house cat. Mice do not entertain me." He turned to leave. All of this nonsense had made him later than he planned. "I should be on my way, another time perhaps." As he ventured farther away, the silence and peace returned, and just the pitter patter of his paws could be heard.
OneNerveAtATime
OneNerveAtATime

Back to top Go down

Post  CHIPSAHOYS Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:14 pm

"Oh, phooey. What will we do without Nym Nym? We must have a tea party. The more is the merrier!"
CHIPSAHOYS
CHIPSAHOYS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neutrals Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:50 pm

Youn sighed. "Mr. Nym Nym!" she called after him. "Mr. Nym Nym, oh please do come back! Why will you not join in the tea party?" She grabbed the Mad Hatress's arm and chased after him.
Neutrals
Neutrals

Back to top Go down

Post  CHIPSAHOYS Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:53 pm

"Why, oh, why would Mr. Nym Nym do that? That was so out of character for him. We must get him, oh we do!" Mad Hatter ran with Youn after Nym Nym and scooped him up into her arms. "Oh, what a bad Mr. Nym Nym. Do you know what an insult it is to decline a Mad Hatter Tea Party? Very bad, Nym Nym. Now we must be getting along, tea would be getting cold now. Oh, no no no. Cold tea? Not all that enjoyable, I do say..." She walked with Youn and Nym Nym in her arms back to her banquet table.

Last edited by CHIPSAHOYS on Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
CHIPSAHOYS
CHIPSAHOYS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  OneNerveAtATime Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:28 pm

"Do I have no free will? It is entirely my decision, and I have important matters to attend to!" The squirming again. When will they learn to respect him and not treat them as there own little doll, picking him up and giving him cutesy words as they please.
OneNerveAtATime
OneNerveAtATime

Back to top Go down

Post  CHIPSAHOYS Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:09 pm

"No squirming Mr. Nym Nym. Tea parties are gloriously fun! See?" She picked a green plated, shoveled some biscuts onto it and poured some tea into a blue cup. She set Nym Nym on the banquet table next to the cake and scones. "One lump or two?" Nym Nym scowled at her. "One than. And you probably want milk." She reached for a small cream jar, delicatly placing her forefinger on the top of the jar's lid and pouring some milk into the blue cup. "There's your tea Nym Nym. Drink it while it's hot now. Youn, would you like some tea?" The Mad Hatter cocked her head to the side.
CHIPSAHOYS
CHIPSAHOYS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neutrals Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:53 am

"Yes I would! Thank you very much!" Youn waited for the Mad Hatress to pour her tea. "Two lumps, please, and milk." She assorted the different cookies across her plate and dusted off her shirt. "Dear Nym, please tell me... You said you had someplace to go.... Where might that be?" She waited for his answer while she bit into a cookie.
Neutrals
Neutrals

Back to top Go down

Post  CHIPSAHOYS Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:07 am

The Mad Hattress looked up from Youn's tea cup. She was guinely interested in where Nym Nym had to go. She reached for the suger tongs and dropped two suger cubes in the tea cup.
"Yes, Nym Nym, do tell. What could a little kitty have to do at this hour? I mean, your not like the White Rabbit. Jury duty, I mean, I know Rabbit does it sometimes for the Queen of Hearts but your just a cat." She lifted the milk jar once again and poured a reasonable amount into Youn's cup.
"There you go, Youn." Mad Hatter reached for another cup for herself now, placing a lemon in the tea and adding two lumps of sugar to the mango green tea.
"Please, do enjoy!"
CHIPSAHOYS
CHIPSAHOYS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  OneNerveAtATime Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:40 pm

"That's the problem with you people." He scoffed," 'Just a cat.' I actually have to do a favor for the queen and I was hoping to get a head start on it."
OneNerveAtATime
OneNerveAtATime

Back to top Go down

Post  CHIPSAHOYS Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:09 pm

"Oh! Mr. Nym Nym! How honorable! By all means, finish you tea and please do continue with your work. And please do stop by again for tea and biscuts soon. There's always a good excuse for a tea party!" She waved a the small cat and he leaped off the table and trotted down the road.
"My, my, Youn what are we going to do now?"

***Uh, I guess we need a Queen of Hearts now...
CHIPSAHOYS
CHIPSAHOYS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  OneNerveAtATime Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:30 pm

(Hmm. . . She could be one of those characters that no really controls.)
Nym Nym got on his way. Now he needed a few things before he could return to the Queen: two toad tongues and four crunkleberry leaves.
OneNerveAtATime
OneNerveAtATime

Back to top Go down

Post  CHIPSAHOYS Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:18 pm

(Yeah, makes sense. She was never a big character in the movie/book.)

"Crunkleberry leaves? Oh, Nym why didn't you ask? I have crunkleberry leaves. They make the most absolutly best tea ever! Here. Take as many as you need, oh please do!"

Last edited by CHIPSAHOYS on Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Oops, spelling mistake! Big not bug.)
CHIPSAHOYS
CHIPSAHOYS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down